WHAT TO BRING!
- It’s recommended that each runner carry a water bottle, and drink regularly.
- A sense of humor
- Encourage a runner who’s struggling. Especially if it’s you.
- A good attitude
- Baby wipes for cleaning up after the run
- A hat or visor, it keeps the sun out and the bugs off.
- A safety first attitude
- A BIG thank you for the awesome volunteers
- A sharp eye to see all the ribbons (trust us the run takes longer if you get lost)
- Body Glide
- A towel to cover up the seats in your car—otherwise your car will smell pretty funky for several weeks after the race.